Refund & Warranty Policy
We're so convinced you'll absolutely love our products, that we're willing to offer a 60-day risk free money back guarantee. If you receive your order and are not satisfied for any reason you can return the product for a refund within 60 days of making a purchase. To be eligible for a full refund, the item must be returned in original working condition and include all items such as the original box, batteries, charging cords and manual. You must contact us to request an RMA form before return shipping your items.
12 Month Warranty (encase of faults/damage)Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. Xtreem RC aims for 100% customer satisfaction with all of our products or services. This warranty is provided by Xtreem RC and is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
- Xtreem RC products come with a warranty against any manufacturing faults and defects for the stated period of years from the date of proof of purchase
- Any product damaged in transit or not working on arrival must be reported to us within 10 days of you taking delivery of or purchasing the product (whichever occurs first). A replacement product will be shipped to you promptly after Xtreem RC receive from you the faulty product together with your proof of purchase of the product.
This warranty does not cover
- Water damage
- Misuse or use for wrongful purpose for example to pick up liquids, plaster dust, powder or sand
- Commercial or industrial use when the product is not designed for commercial or industrial use
- Consumables, such as bags, belts and filters.
- Replacement of smoker unit where applicable. Encase of smoker unit malfunction, a replacement part will be sent you at a discounted cost.
You must, at your expense, replace consumables with authorized parts in accordance with the product requirements
- Blockages of hose, filters, rods, and heads
- Damage to the product as a result of the blockages of hoses, filters, rods and heads
- Misuse of the product, floor tools, hoses, rods or the body of the product
- Any damage to the product caused by person(s) or animals is not covered by the warranty
- Xtreem RC takes great care to inspect and test all products before shipping to our customers. If one of our products arrives faulty or breaks within the first 12 months from the date of purchase, we will assist with free parts for repair or a replacement for units that cannot be repaired. However, the 12-month warranty only covers damage which occurred during shipping or during fair and reasonable personal use. Please see above warranty exclusions and limitations.
How To Make A Claim
A warranty claim can be made through by emailing email@example.com, by post (PO BOX 538 Jindera, NSW Australia or, by telephone + 1 602 5817798 (return to base freight is payable by the customer)
- You must provide to Xtreem RC proof of purchase by you of the product to make a warranty claim.
- Where appropriate, Xtreem RC will organise the repair of the product on your behalf by the relevant manufacturer.
- Xtreem RC will repair or replace (at its option) products covered by the warranty free of charge (aside from shipping charges which are referred to above).
- Xtreem RC will process your warranty claim as quickly as possible.
- Xtreem RC will attempt to dispatch the repaired or replacement product to you within 7 days of receipt, provided that you have given us proof of purchase, the parts required for repair are available or a replacement product is available (as the case may be) and you have paid any shipping costs.
- Warranty repairs or exchange of products will only occur by evaluation of a qualified Xtreem RC technician or an authorised technician from a manufacturer or associated company.
- Xtreem RC reserves the right to charge you for any repairs, service, and blockages in respect of a product that you have provided to Xtreem RC under this warranty if it is found that the repair of that product is not covered under this warranty.
- Except where Xtreem RC fails to meet a consumer guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law, Xtreem RC is not liable for any loss or damage however arising as a result of a fault or defect in the product.
- Nothing in this warranty excludes, restricts or modifies any consumer guarantee, right or remedy conferred on you by the Australian Consumer Law, Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other applicable law that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the liability of Xtreem RC for a breach of a nonexcludable consumer guarantee is limited, at Xtreem RC option, to: the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of the goods;
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
Making a Return
All purchases from Xtreem RC are covered by our Returns and Refund Policy
(1) If any product ordered by you arrives damaged or is not of acceptable quality you may have:
- rights under the Refund Policy;
- legal rights and remedies in Australia under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and other rights under other consumer laws applying in each Australian State and Territory; and/or
- to have the product repaired or replaced or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product.
(2) Please choose carefully as Xtreem RC will generally not provide you with a refund or exchange simply because you changed your mind or the product was not what you expected. Unless the product is in saleable condition and complies with the conditions of our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
(3) If your Order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team on + 1 602 5817798
Proof of purchase
To complete your refund, we require a receipt, purchase order or other proof of purchase. Please note that without the aforementioned proof of purchase, we will not issue a refund.
In order to return an order, you must contact us first and obtain and include a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization.
Returns can be mailed to: PO BOX 538 Jindera NSW AUSTRALIA. You will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs with regard to the items that you wish to return. We will not refund the shipping costs.
You must take care to ensure that the goods are properly packaged so that they will not be damaged while in transit. If the product is found damaged or used beyond what it takes for us to reasonably inspect it, then we may reject a refund.
All refunds will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
If you would like to contact us concerning any matter relating to this Refund Policy, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on August 30, 2020